replacement seats

To: Ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: replacement seats
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:32:10 EST
I have a 73 tr6 that I have been fixing up. It has come time to replace the
existing seats. The interior of the car isnt bad, but it is not in great shape
either. I was hoping for leather seats because the vinyl ones make your back
sweat. I also wanted to go with the pre-assembled ones that Victoria British is
selling. My question is whether the biscuit color seats are the same as the
light tan interior panel kit? Also, I would like to know if anyone knows of any
other place that sells pre-assembled seats.

thanks

Josh