Re: TR6 brake hydraulic fitting question

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 brake hydraulic fitting question
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:29:12 -0000
Hi Tim
There are double flare tools available, just requires a friend with more
bucks, or someone like myself who found a Sykes Pickavant Flaring kit with
inserts to do 3/16,1/4,5/16,3/8,1/2 and 4.5mm for sale in a shop clearance
for about 1/4 of its new value, it was and is in perfect condition, I was
late to the sale and it was still there so I carried it round 'till I
organised the funds delivered to me!
If your friend buys quality instead of cheap let him do it for you!

Graham.