Re: brake master cylinder i28D618A022800

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Subject: Re: brake master cylinder i28D618A022800
From: "Andrew Taylor" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 07:58:08 -0500
Cc: <6pack@autox.team.net>
The fellow who has done some work on my TR4 uses these guys:
http://www.whitepost.com/brake.html
This brings up my current question. A buddy of mine suggests that instead of
getting my master cylinder rebuilt and installed, I should just purchase one
from Moss and put it in myself. But, I'm not the most mechanically apt
individual and would hate to screw up my brakes. So, the questions are, rebuild
or buy Moss, and put it in myself or not?
Thanks,
Andy Taylor
'62 TR4 needing brakes

>>> "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com> 03/07/04 09:44PM >>>
hello:
who other than apply hydraulics rebuilds the brake master cylinder, looking
for good bad or ugly stories in conjunction with having had experienced a
rebuild done, I'm shopping around for the eventual rebuild of my master brake
cylinder.
thanks in advance, as always
Bernie
74   TR6
CF20264UO

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information including Protected Health Information (PHI)
that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or
designee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of any and all attachments to this transmission is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner. Thank you. Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for Aged and its
affiliates.