GT6 question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 question
From: Sam Gentry <sam@spit6.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:37:03 -0500
Cc: dferronato@fgconsulting.it
I had a question from a gentleman in Italy who has a GT6.  He contacted me
because of my web site.  He needs the round red indicator lights that were
used on (I think) 72 GT6 for hazard and brake in the center instrument
panel.  If  you are not sure what I mean look at
http://www.spit6.com/dash.htm the second picture that shows the center
panel.  I had thought I had a couple of these, but can't find them.

If anyone knows where he can get them, send him an email at:  "Ferronato
Davide" <dferronato@fgconsulting.it>

or let me know and I will relay the message.

Sam