Mr. Floyd of VTR Mr Tom Schuld of Il.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mr. Floyd of VTR Mr Tom Schuld of Il.
From: "bill schuld" <billtr4@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:11:20 -0500 FILETIME=[5C798CE0:01C36C27]
My brother in New Lenox,Il received in error a concourse cert from VTR 2003.
Unfortunately for him, he is not a TR person. I know that there is a Tom
Schuld with a TR6 in the northwest suburbs, met him two years ago at big
Moraine Valley show. If someone could forward info I will forward cert to
Tom or give to him at Moraine on the 8th.  Bill Schuld