RE: Where can find TR6 Tank 2 Filter SS Pipe?

To: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where can find TR6 Tank 2 Filter SS Pipe?
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:16:39 -0700
> Would like to hear from anyone who knows where I can buy new mild
> or ss fuel

Bob, a 25 ft roll of 5/16" copper-plated bundy tubing (which is the "right
stuff" IMO) is only $18.32 at MMC, P/N 5176K24
http://www.mcmaster.com/

They also have stainless, if that's really what you want.

I think JCW carries bundy tubing too, maybe a little cheaper.

> line and also what you think of using copper.

While you could probably "get away with it", copper's propensity to
work-harden and crack under vibration would worry me.  I certainly would not
consider it better than mild steel (which is only slightly harder to bend).

Randall