Re: Buyers beware

To: Gerald Van Vlack <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: Buyers beware
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jerry

Thanks for the warning and for being open to positive
feedback, I may borrow the idea.  I was SCREWED by a
certain individual in Washington state who also
advertizes on VTR and MGcars.org, and I have been
wondering how to handle it.  The best I could come up
with is a website with his e-mails describing the car
and my pictures of it as it arrived at my house.  Let
the viewer decide if they want to trust this person.
With your idea I could add a include a space for
positive experiences although I don't expect there
would be many.