Re: Appropriate for the times

To: genehart@att.net, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Appropriate for the times
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:16:26 -0500
It is an attempt to make light of the barrage of virus messages we been
subjected to over the last 48 hours.

Nearly every automotive list I'm on has been deluged with "your details", "your
list", "thank you" and other trash.

The whimsical lyrics are intended to bring a smile to the faces of the
beleaguered list members who've been wearing their finger to a nubbin slamming
the old delete key.

This cheerful faire has been brought to you by a list member with no sense of
propriety what so ever. I bask, nay, I revel in the glow of even a single grin
from any fellow lister who may have experienced a slight upturn in mood from my
simple yet bizarre offering.

Further, should any of you wish to experience a small dose of the band's audio
offerings, visit this site
http://catalog.songsearch.net/catalog/s/squirrel_nut_zippers.html click on any
of the albums and then click on the audio samples.

The music is a delightful fusion of swing and jazz, with snippets of folk, rock
and eastern european ethnic themes. The lyrics are universally irreverent. All
in all, a neat package. I recommend them to anyone caught in a funk or tired of
the same old stuff.

Topic Content: This music sounds great blaring from your Triumph while zipping
through the neighborhood.

Andy Litkowiak