Re: TRF Road Trip Music

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Road Trip Music
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:05:21 -0600
Cc: hansenc@zianet.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall Young wrote:

> > Its on Dire Straits' On Every Street (1991), and released as a single in
> > 1992, and on a 4-track CD in 1993.  Its not on the US release of Golden
> > Heart, is it on a UK or European disc?
>
> Sorry, my mistake.  I was actually thinking of "Swinging Golden Hearts".
> Also apparently on "Golden Live" and several others.

I came of age in an entirely different musical culture, but I do like Dire
Straits, particularly for "Sultan of Swing,"
and always liked Tears for Fears, if only for "Everybody Wants to Rule the
World," which I discovered in that wonderful
small movie, "Real Genius."

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.