Correctly Incorrect TR250 top -- Correct reflective stripes with zip out

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correctly Incorrect TR250 top -- Correct reflective stripes with zip out window.
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:24:53 -0400
British Parts Northwest has been working with me on sourcing a TR250 top
with correct TR250 reflective stripes but with a zip out plastic window
which is incorrect for the TR250.

These stripes will be above the side doors and above the rear window.

The top is made by Robbins and is made in the crushed grain black or
white vinyl for $288.00. I expect there is some shipping costs involved.
It may be available in cloth but at a higher cost. I will check into that.

Robbins needs to make 10 of these tops. BPNW will take 3 of them and I
need to find buyers for the other seven.

I saw one of these Robbins tops at the TRF S/P and it was very nice.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Don Malling