TR6/information/help

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6/information/help
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@Post.QueensU.Ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:04:19 -0400
Cc: jcheesbrough@cogeco.ca
Hi all,

John Cheesbrough, one of our local club members (with a '74 TR6) is having
generator problems.  On his behalf, I'm forwarding his note to the list in
the hope someone can help him.  Please reply directly to him as he is not
on the list.  John's email address is:

jcheesbrough@cogeco.ca

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian do we have a web site that we can use to talk shop re repairs and
to cross info things.
I am having problems with the new genorator. at first the red light was on
then went out, later I found that the bulb had gone. I replaced it now the
red light wont go out..... the belt is tight. and the baterry is fully
charged...
What do you think it could be?
Hope you can help.
John