Hello!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello!
From: Jim Holmgren <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:03:31 -0400
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself.  My name is Jim Holmgren
and in about 3 hours I will be taking delivery of my 1975 Spitfire 1500!
I'm at work now, but for some reason I just can't seem to concentrate on
anything <grin>.
Anyway - this is my first LBC, although I've been an admirer for many years.
I hope you all will bear with me if/when I ask some real "newby" questions
over the next few months.  I'll do as much research ahead of time as I can,
but nothing substitutes for experience and first-hand knowledge.
I'm located in York, PA and will be joining my local VTR chapter shortly, so
maybe I'll see some of you there!

Thanks!
Jim

p.s. - here's a pic of my new hobby:
http://mysite.verizon.net/res0pub7/spitfire2.jpg
The information transmitted in this email is intended
only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.