TR3 for sale, cheap

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 for sale, cheap
From: "Paul Seedoff" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:27:43 -0500
Hello all

While at a swap meet in Wisconsin over the weekend I spotted a gent
selling  a 59? TR3 for sale in a swap meet space. Thought I would relay
the info to you and see if anyone would be interested. Its black and the
body looks to be in good shape with one spot needing some work just
above the rocker in front of the drivers door that hasn't been put back
on(welded). Runs/drives and has a TR4-TR4a motor and trans in it from a
previous owner I guess.. The guy was asking $3000 OBO and looked well
worth it to me..Call him if you are interested. I have no interest in
the car as I bought an MGA at the show. Heres the info: His name is Rick
and her can reached at 715-258-5499 or 920-915-6312(cell phone). This is
in Wisconsin(Milwaukee area I think). Thanks!

Paul Seedoff