Triumph/Spitfire night @ Toledo Spitfire woman's semi-pro football game

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph/Spitfire night @ Toledo Spitfire woman's semi-pro football game in 2004?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:50:34 EDT
Cc: toledospitfire@earthlink.net
Forwarded from the VTR web site. If anyone has any ideas, please pass them
along to Sarah at <toledospitfire@earthlink.net>. Also, if someone could pass
the message along to someone in NASS and to any other appropriate list, club,
etc., I'm sure it would be appreciated!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

=====