Grammer and Spelling Lesson

To: "Richard Crabbe" <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Grammer and Spelling Lesson
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:58:49 -0400
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6EL0rN2003519
Message text written by "Richard Crabbe"
>Thanks for the spelling lesson all - now for the original question - does
anyone have some CONSTRUCTIVE ideas about the dash.
<

Sure.  Most wires are long enough to reach out through the hole for the
corresponding gauge.  Run the wires and feed the appropriate wires through
the opening for each gauge and then make your connections  and mount the
gauge in turn.  For those that don't reach, you can make the wiring
connections from underneath the dash (if the radio is out you can reach the
dimmer and the two lower gauges more easily.  If the glove box is out you
can reach the Ammeter and the other gauge on the far right more easily.

Make the oil pressure gauge connection via the ash tray opening.  Connect
the left hand (center cluster) gauges before installing the tach.

Good luck and hope I didn't mis-spell anything.  (I also hope I didn't use
any inappropriate hyphens)  ;-)

Dave Massey
71 TR6