FW: TRF/VTR/TR8CCA Update

To: "Triumph Mail List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TRF/VTR/TR8CCA Update
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:05:24 -0400
Not sure what everyone else is hearing on their circles about the actual
event schedule for TRF/VTR/TR8 event, but it gets more and more confusing
with each person I speak to.  The VTR's most recent newsletter listed events
that do not seem to go with what TRF has, or at least seems to duplicate
activities (2 car shows, 2 hill climbs, etc.).  The below email is from our
beloved President of the CPTC, which provides some additional changes in the
schedule.  Anyone out there have any additional updated information?
Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3
Hi Guys,

I was just IM'g Bill Sweeting from the TR8CCA re: this event.  He spoke w/
Swauger this past Monday.  They have canceled the drive-in for Thursday
night.  The drive-in only holds 550 cars, and they are expecting 700 cars.
So, dinner Thursday night is under 2 big tents at TRF.

On Wednesday evening, the TR8CCA is having their "Cruise night" with a
dinner at The Grapevine starting around 6ish.  This is the event that
usually takes place on Thursday nights.  The back room is reserved for us
(holds 60 people.)  There is no need to make reservations for this dinner;
just show up.  (Bob, I thought we could go there for dinner, if you like.
I'm going.)

The TR8CCA Newsletter is in the mail w/ the tentative schedule.  Guess
that's all for now.  sue