Was: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey

To: Ian Clough <mc_ian@yahoo.com>
Subject: Was: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:12:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphtr4@earthlink.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6BHE6Oo029251
Message text written by Ian Clough

I vote for Corona! La Cervesa Mas Fina!

Ian
<

Boy.  You had to cross two borders to get there!  ;-)

I don't have a "favourite beer," I like a variety.  That is why I have a
TR3, a TR6 and a TR8.  But my taste in beer runs along the lines of dark
and heavy.  I like ales, stouts, porters and bocks (or is that Bach?)  When
I eat mexican it is always Dos Exxis (!oscura seguramente!).  Otherwise it
is a grazing amongst the selection available (which is varied) such as New
Castle, Beamish, Guinnes, Bass, John Courage, McEwen.  I'll even try most
any micro brew ale, stout or porter - most of which are not at all bad.

Dave