[Fwd: Fw: Stolen Healey]

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Stolen Healey]
From: J Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:44:45 -0700
Subject: Fw: Stolen Healey
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:05:06 -0700
From: "Carnight" <carnight@sbcglobal.net>
To: "carnight" <carnight@sbcglobal.net>

From:  Rolf Janssen (jansrolf@yahoo.com
<mailto:jansrolf@yahoo.com>) phone  770-598-5681

Monday afternoon, July 7th somebody stole our bright yellow Austin
Healey 3000 BN7.
It was stolen from the back yard of our house in Midtown/Virginia
Highlands Atlanta, Georgia.

The car was restored in a very nice condition.
Some unusual things about the Austin :
    Bright yellow paint
    2 Small Brooklands windscreens instead of the original
     BJ 8 Carburetors
     3 chrome wheels( 48 spokes) the painted spoke spare wheel (72
spokes) was               mounted at the time of theft
    tan/brown leather interior with black carpet
    many new components like brake/gas tank / carpet /  canvas tonneau
cover
   The base paint was white and repainted in a bright yellow
    Austin bug eye over rider rear bumpers
   sport exhaust with side outlet
   dashboard of polished aluminum

We are so shocked and sad that the car was stolen after 2 years of being
a reliable travel companion. We are hoping that this e-mail can be
forwarded to as many car enthusiasts as possible. For a safe return of
"Austin" a $2500 reward will be paid. No questions asked - we just want
it back !!