RE: A paradox, was: Designer leaks( Long and rambling)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A paradox, was: Designer leaks( Long and rambling)
From: "TriumphTR4" <triumphtr4@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:00:17 -0400
I would like to second the experience of a traditional brew, straight from
the cellar.  Just returned from a holiday in beautiful Northern England and
Scotland.  We ate every meal at a pub and enjoyed the local Ales.  I was
astonished to see so many local young people drinking Bud!  I wouldn't drink
it if that was the only beer available.  When I travel, I always drink the
local brew.  The USA has some very good microbrewers, who produce some fine
tasting beer and ales, also.  I guess I could start another discussion on
single malt Scotch.  I like mine with an ice cube and I savor it slowly, but
there are those who drink it with no water, or no ice.  I guess it is a
matter of taste.  At least we can get good single malt Scotch her in the
USA.
Darwin
1965 TR4
1971 Stag