Re: Beer, was: A paradox, was: Designer leaks( Long and rambling)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beer, was: A paradox, was: Designer leaks( Long and rambling)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:51:02 +0100
Hi Folks
I had a lovely beer some years back, Joseph Holts, local to the Manchester
area, I am not a big fan of ale, but I did enjoy that one enough to take
some home, then discovered that the tinned version tasted as bad as all the
other tinned stuff. Must get back up that way and have another couple of
pints!
Any one else familiar with this brew?

Graham.