TR2 body transport

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2 body transport
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:13:12 -0400
A fellow lister is needing to transport his TR2 bodyshell to the body shop
for work.  When I transported the '3a bodyshell I had a spare tr3a frame to
secure to the trailer and then placed the body shell on top of that,
perfectly supported in all of the right places.  Can I use the same spare
tr3a frame as a support frame for the '2 shell?

If not, any other ideas?  The trailer is a 16' flatbed car trailer so
rigging a support structure shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks
David Templeton
'59 Triumph TR3a
'74 Triumph Spitfire