Re: hmmm, interesting EBay item

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hmmm, interesting EBay item
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:56:05 -0400
Right, after the required "FT" once-over, I'd remove the strap (probably
quite easily looking at the condition) and hook up a badge bar mounting clip
and attach it to the rear and the top most bar on my Amco (sp?) luggage
rack. I'd also like it to "flash" off and on (that might take of itself
though), and if there was a nice small Lucas air raid siren I could get that
would go off simultaneously,  then I'd feel real safe at night.....

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red
70 BSA 441 Victor Special