Triumphs Only

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphs Only
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:02:59 -0400
> One other thing. He organizes an annual charity event where people take
> seriously ill kids from Ronald McDonald house for rides in British cars.
>
> You meet all kinds of people in this hobby.
> Wayne Bier is definitely one of a kind....
I guess being a good guy one day a year gives him the right to be the A/H
the remaining 364 days a year, and yes I do understand how you feel you have
to deal with him, if I have to trust a vendor  by having to sit down and
talk with him evertime I need a part, I do not need that vendor, I've talked
with him 3 times on the phone and that was enough for me, I have never heard
anyone really stand up for this shop on this list, very hard nose and
extrememly high on his parts, now we hear how he rips customers off, not my
type hobbiest.  "FT"