TRA Concours results

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRA Concours results
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:03:47 -0500
Listers:

I just received the scores from the Concours competition at the TRA National
over the past week end.  When Darrell Floyd said the margins was razor thin
just look at the scores:  Darrell was at 94.05 with his 4,  my 2 at 93.7,
Alex Zarak, also with a 4 from New Jersey, at 93.0 and Andy Reed from
Littleton, CO scored an impressive 92.85 in his first TRA competition with a
4A.  Since we were inside on a concrete floor, we placed white cotton pads
under the cars and with scores this close it was suggested that in the future
we start counting the "drip dots" under the cars for tie breakers!

A few weeks ago on this list there was a disparaging remark about Gary
Anderson of Classic Motorsports magazine.  Gary presented an excellent speech
at our banquet and having spent four days with him and his wife, I must say
that they are superb ambassadors and spokespersons for this hobby that we all
love.  Both are class acts.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana