Re: Radiator Paint suggestions wanted..

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Paint suggestions wanted..
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:03:08 -0700
Radiator shops use a special type of paint.  It dries very slowly, some
would say that it never dries. Mine was still a little sticky weeks after I
put it in the car.  It also allows the heat to dissipate better than regular
paint. I think they call it high conductivity.

Don't know of a source offhand.  It may be available in the local parts
stores but I've never seen it.  Call a radiator shop for suggestions.  I've
also touched up with regular Krylon and never had a problem.

Paul W.