Peace out brotha

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peace out brotha
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:21:21 -0400 FILETIME=[BCFF7840:01C336B7]
    Well boys, and ladies, it's been a slice.  After many set backs and ups
and downs and some legal nonsense and assorted "other" stuff, I've sold my GT6
to another lister.  Some may miss my antics and strangeness which I've found
is necessary to own one of these fine pieces of Bodged togeth.. uh,
engineering, most will not.  Still others are sitting there reading this
saying to themselves "Who are you?".  Hopefully I'll find my way and I'll be
back when I pick up a TR6 or Stag.... someday when I'm not dodging the
bankruptcy bullet.  When most of the bullets I've seen dodged on here are
marriage settlement bullets and I keep saying to myself "thank god I'm not
going through that".

Always remember:
    There is a reason we buy these cars and I think it's just cause we
like'em.  What better reason?
    Lack of money IS an excuse.  Whoever coined the phrase "money doesn't make
the world go 'round" didn't have to go without and deserves a slap.  If you're
to broke to do what you enjoy, make a change, do something about it.
    Sometimes any decision is better then no decision at all.
    Enjoy life anyway you know how.  Get busy living, or get busy dying.

    It's been two years and hopefully it won't be two more before I can cruise
in a proper Brit classic.  See you all around.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX  gone but not forgotten
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan    another victim of time
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6   Released back into the world
 http://www.triumphowners.com/uploaded/34/50-50-111014_20raveracer-gt6-1.jpg
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)    ...is no more