RE: Non-LBC: What's in a name?

To: "Jay Welch" <jay_welch@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Non-LBC: What's in a name?
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:33:51 -0700
Cc: <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
"Delta. We turn your crank."

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Welch [mailto:jay_welch@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 5:40 AM
To: mgendron@speakeasy.org
Cc: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net

I had to call Delta the other day regarding a problem with my faucet.  I
called the 800 number which was something like 1-800-345-DELTA.  Well I
punched in all five of the DELTA letters and was surprised to hear a sex
line on the other end of the line.  I tried again using the first four
Letters of DELTA and was able to get through to Delta as intended.  I
mentioned it to the customer service rep.  He said it wasn't the first time
it's happened and we had a good laugh.

Jay Welch
Abington, MA
1971 TR6 Project