Radio for TR4

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio for TR4
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:49:05 -0700
Well, since I have the original radio working in the TR4, its an old a.m. and
because where I am located in a rural mountain region, the radio can only pick
up the local station--talk radio.
     Since I drive it daily and travel it a lot in the TR4, I want to put in
something a bit more modern.  When thing I have learned from this list, when
you have a question about Triumphs, this first place to turn to.  So seeking
any suggestions as to what to replace it with.  Is there a model thats compact
with a built in speaker system?

Tim
Susanville, California