Re: ...on topic.

To: Gerald Van Vlack <jerryvv@alltel.net>, Steven McCutcheon <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ...on topic.
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:32:14 -0400
I cannot concur- I consider this list like a group of friends. Granted,
while the topic is the main theme for us being here, I enjoy going off topic
from time to time. Otherwise, all work and no play gets really dull.
Sometimes I get sick of 100 posts on the proper color and thread  of a
u-joint flange bolt in a '60 TR3. I actually don't care that much. I care to
have things right, and I know I can find someone here who knows what it
should be- but I would rather be able to go and joke around, or have a
serious discussion on other topics from time to time. I don't mean make this
a clearing house for every idea which pops into someone's head, but if you
have something to say- say it; If I am not interested, I can always delete
it. I also refuse to get too upset with something someone says, on pretty
much any topic. Why? Because life will go on, and I don't give a da**. I am
just here till I'm dead, so why worry over little stuff.

Short point- Guys, learn the beauty of ignorance and delete keys. If a topic
is not Triumphs, and you don't wish to involve yourself- just click delete.

Scott