Anniv of a sort...Was:[Re:TR6 onTop Gear]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anniv of a sort...Was:[Re:TR6 onTop Gear]
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:53:56 -0400
Heh. Owning at least one of each, I can say they both have their
virtues.

But the tr6 is my favourite. Properly trained, they perform very
well. Mine corners as well as my GT6 does and looks alot better. :-) But
I've owned the TR6 alot longer...Speaking of which, the 'old girl' turns
27 today. Guess we'll get her out of the garage tonight and celebrate
our 19th year together. And I've owned the GT about 11 years this month.
Wow.

Most of all, however, there is nothing in this world like the first
trip down the road in the spring with the top down, bright sunshine
lighting up all the different colours of green in the hills around my
home from which a fine exhaust note bounces. Except maybe the last trip
down the road in the fall through the crisp air, red, golden, and yellow
leaves flashing by in the late afternoon sun and swirling in the wake of
the big red convertible.

I guess my point is not which is better, as long as you get out and
drive them...:-)

  Think I'll leave work early today....
  Bob