Re: Today's eBay "Gold Plated" award

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Today's eBay "Gold Plated" award
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:45:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/9/2003 7:34:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

> How much is a rather tatty, and incomplete pair of H6 carbs worth ?
>
> See
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2418374124
>
> for one person's opinion.  That silver paint must sure be expensive ...

Hmmm, about 20 years ago, a neighbor GAVE me a much better-looking and more
complete PAIR of TR3 carbs, with linkage and manifold. Bidding will start at
$2200....

:-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.