Re: Is tere anywere in the world

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: Is tere anywere in the world
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:04:12 +0100
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
This country has gone completely batty.   Is there anywhere in the world
where the ordinary pleasures of life - driving a car, smoking a
cigarette, drinking the odd glass of wine, or eating a packet of crisps
- - are not seen as viciously anti-social behaviour, and are not subject
to ridiculous legislation or swingeing taxation?

I couldn't agree more. Over the last 30 years, I've had a good poke around
lookng for an alternatve - but haven't found anywhere yet, except cemetries
where the occupants seem a fairly contented bunch.

Jonmac