Re: Pictures of Blue TR4 Racer

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pictures of Blue TR4 Racer
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 09:35:19 -0600
Dave, here are links to the TR4 page at FOT and last year's mid-ohio
race, with pix of bright medium blue TR4 track racers, might be what
you're thinking of.  Or if you're looking for pix of the light blue
works rally TR4's I have a couple links for those too.

Blue tracks TR4's (with other colors too!):
    http://www.fot-racing.com/tr4/index.html
    http://www.tonydrews.com/MidOhio50th.htm

Light blue rally cars:
    http://home.t-online.de/home/carco/5vcengl.htm