RE: TR-6 Front ARB sizes?

To: <Rikrock@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR-6 Front ARB sizes?
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:26:18 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Rich,

I think that the only front bar factory installed on a TR6 was 11/16"
diameter (some say 5/8").  There was no front bar on the TR250.  Aftermarket
choices are/were a 7/8" bar from Addco, a 3/4" bar from Pacesetter (no
longer made), a 7/8" or 1.0" bar from Saner Performance, a 7/8" bar from
Moss Europe, a 7/8" bar from Revington TR (in the UK), and a 7/8" bar from
Good Performance.  The larger front bars should be used with an
appropriately sized rear bar (according to the above vendors).

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6