TRF SUMMER PARTY / HOTELS

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF SUMMER PARTY / HOTELS
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 22:27:48 -0400
Dear Listers,

I have heard from a reliable source that a couple of listers have
multiple hotel reservation in Indiana Pennsylvania.   There is a Special
guest coming from overseas that is planning to attend.  I'm sorry at
this time I can't reveal his name, but hopefully soon if all the details
come to fruition..  I am bringing my motor home up, and will share space
with Fred Thomas who has graciously given up his reservation to one of
our west coast list member. So please if you have a an extra room to
offer to this Important Guest please contact me off line.

Thanks

Ronnie