Re: Gentlemen, place your bets

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gentlemen, place your bets
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:10:32 EDT
Missed you at the show Saturday -- I left about Noon and you must have still
been en route.  Since it was my first Chateau Elan show I didn't know what to
expect.  I was amazed at the overall size of the event, not to mention
variety.  Of course seeing all those 6's lined up on the lawn was an
especially pleasing sight!

I'm not sure what was more motivating -- seeing a number of finished cars or
the "works in progress".  Anyway, I'm committed to attending next year w/car.
 I'm glad you actually made the show.  Maybe catch you at an upcoming GTA
meeting.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6