RE: To insulate on not...that is the question!

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: To insulate on not...that is the question!
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:54:31 -0400
Cc: "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h47LucbH016294
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>Dave Massey responded:
>
> Insulation in San Diego?  The worlds most perfect climate?  Talk about an
> oxymoron.

I live about 100 miles north of Barry, and I'm in the middle of adding
insulation to my garage door.  The heat that comes through my west-facing
garage door on summer afternoons makes it most unpleasant to work in the
garage after I get home from work.
<

What you really need is a tree.  Oops, sorry.  I forgot.  You live in a
desert.  <G>

Point taken.  But I'll trade you a hot dry sunny afternoon for a hot humid
one.  But I thought all you So Cal's moved there to be in the perfect
climate?

Compromise.  Insulate the roof only.  Then buy 150 decals.

cheers

Dave

P.S. Seems I'm in the minority here anyway.