Re:TR6 Antenna

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:TR6 Antenna
From: RangerCRS <rangercs@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:16:59 -0400
Mine is fitted with the original, although not sure if it was dealer
or factory installed.  It's on the left front, and telescopes all the
way down until flush.  The top is capped off with a little top hat
shaped gizmo, probably to help the original AM-FM receive more than
two miles from the radio station (which it barely would).
Craig
'76 TR6 Java Unrestored with 30K