Re: Hypothetical question

To: triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:20:03 -0400
On 25 Apr 2003 at 11:53, R. Ashford Little II wrote:

> Without doing a ground-up restoration, how many years will it take to
> figure out all the screw-ups the DPO's have instilled on your car?

I've noted that there are two degrees of DPO-isms.  If the DPO at
least documents what it (note absence of gender) did, you will at
least know what to expect.  Undocumented DPO-isms are worse because
you typically start by assuming things on the car are reasonably
close to what they are supposed to be.  The learning process is often
harder than the cure.

Just an observation...
--
Jim Muller