RE: Spam Alert: Re: Hypothetical question

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spam Alert: Re: Hypothetical question
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:19:29 -0700
> I think I
> about to proof my theorem that there are really only two types of cars:
>
> 1.  100% totally & fully restored - read done right
>
> AND.
>
> 2.  Everything else
>
> This theorem, if proofed, with a 99% degree of accuracy,

Ashford, I think I can prove your theorem easily.  There is no such thing as
a 100% totally restored car.  The materials change, the manufacturing
methods change, in many cases the original dies no longer exist, etc.  Even
if you replaced every single part with NOS (where does one find NOS fuel ?),
it would still be a 40 year old car, which would by no means be the same as
a new one.

Therefore, there is only everything else.

Randall