Anyone recognise these part numbers?

To: "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Anyone recognise these part numbers?
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:08:54 +0100 h3OKCpio019562
I've been sorting through some NOS bits and pieces in one of my garages. I've
come across a couple of rubber footwell mats which I can't identify. They have
part number 331392 and 331393. They're basically flat with moulded heelpads.
These aren't overmats - they're similar in material and texture to those fitted
to the Courier Van and Herald 'S' but they don't actually match these. I
believe the Spitfire 4 had similar mats but I've never had a chance to study
these.
    Any ideas? I've checked through all the parts lists I have, but I'm
seriously lacking in literature for the Triumph Sports cars.
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics