TRA Judging Stds & Restoration Guidelines

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRA Judging Stds & Restoration Guidelines
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:34:16 -0500
Per issue 87 of TRA National Newsletter:

" Available to TRA members only.  Both Guides are in three ring binders;
each includes 100-150 pages of reference material assembled by TRA
members over several years.

TR2/3 Guidelines  - To order, send $ 30.00 to:

John Gable - TRA
2847 Canterbury LN
Upper Arlington, OH 43221

TR4/TR4A Guidelines - To order send $ 30.00 to:

Lou Metelko - TRA
914 Duesenberg RD
Auburn, IN 46706

Make checks payable to "TRA Guide". Prices are in US currency, includes
postage for USA and Canada orders.  Outside USA & Canada include an
additional $ 15.00 US for postage and handling.  Outside USA please send
USA money order."

The Triumph Register of America (TRA) can be joined at:

http://www.triumphregister.com/

Dues are $ 25.00 per 4 issues of the newsletter ( 1 Year) - A good deal.
I've been a member for about 3 years, have the  TR4/4A Guidelines and
attended the national convention last summer.  This Jun the national
convention is in Auburn, IN, being organized by Lou Metelko.  I'm going.

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895LO