Signal Red

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Signal Red
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:12:39 -0400
As others have said, Signal Red is many colors. I guess it's what happens
when a manufacturer uses the same color for many years and has several
suppliers. For my car, we matched to the panel under the dash pad and found
it to match nicely with a GM color called "Torch Red" used on various
Cavaliers, Sunbirds, etc. produced in the late 80's. Nick mixed it up in
the new isocyanate paint and put several coats of clear over it. Very nice
and very durable.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (26 year owner)