to the TR3 couple at:Penny Lane Pub & Grille in San Marcos this weeked -

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: to the TR3 couple at:Penny Lane Pub & Grille in San Marcos this weeked -
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net" <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:49:04 -0400 FILETIME=[184A2E40:01C30826] 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h3LGr8io023844
Sorry to bomb the list with this, but I dont have the e mail address handy
and you mentioned that you read the lists  so if you werent there you can
delete -
To the couple at:Penny Lane Pub & Grille in San Marcos this weekend for the
MG clubs car rally at our table when we had to suddenly leave for medical
reasons  turns out it was not the best news and our future little triumph
ride along addition will not be  just so you werent left wondering.
Such is life
Thanks for your help and understanding
See you at Triumphest -