RE: Semi annual which insurance company etc.

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>, "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net
Subject: RE: Semi annual which insurance company etc.
From: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:59:42 -0400
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill:

I am looking to drop my coverage with Parrish since they have become more
costly and restrictive since they were bought out.  Hagerty's home page says
they only allow your standard use of the classic car (occasional fun drive,
parades, club events, etc.), but no daily driving or for work.  They also
require that it must be kept in a locked building.  These are all fine with
me, but there is no mention of mileage restrictions.  Does anyone know if
they restrict how many miles you put on in a year?  BTW, the on-line premium
quote I got was half what I am paying at Parrish.

TIA
Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6