Skunks are Mustelidae

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Skunks are Mustelidae
From: "William Scherer" <scherer_william@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:56:41 -0700 FILETIME=[A99E3FB0:01C303AA]
Mark
  Skunks are  Mustelidae, as I mentioned that is where I draw the line on
eating.   They do have nice fur, so let me know if you get a good one.
Please skin, flesh, and dry the pelt before attempting to ship it, as a
fresh one is too easily spoiled during shipment.
Bill

Bill:

  I am not too sure I would want to be eating a rabid skunk. That's the most
  likely form of wildlife you would kill related to an LBC. I tell you what;
  if I have the misfortune to "get" one I will ship it to you for tanning
and
  consumption. The only caveat I have is that you stay well downwind of me
  after your gastronomic delight is over. :^)

  Cheers,

  Mark Hooper