RE:Sound Systems.

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Sound Systems.
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:25:16 -0400
You probably don't want to know how I really feel about people whose
cars thump their music down the road, rattling house and shop windows
and generally disturbing the peace as they foist themselves on the
hapless public.

I installed four Pioneer speakers in my TR-6 years ago.  They are fairly
small, self contained and roughly triangular in cross section.  The two
front ones are stuffed up under the dash board and the rear ones sit on
the carpet in the back, on the raised part.  They are held in position
with Velcro and have in-line jacks so that I can remove the speakers and
stow them in the trunk.

Ron L