TR4A top frame, free plus shipping

To: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A top frame, free plus shipping
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:35:00 -0700
I have a spare convertible top frame for a TR4A available for shipping
costs.  It has two problems:

- One of the joint rivets has been replaced with a bolt

-The rivet holes in the front header rail have been drilled out from
1/8" to 3/16".  This is a problem because a 3/16" rivet head won't fit
in the channel for the rubber seal.  You could probably use a proper
sized backing washer, or weld and re-drill the holes.

Aside from those two flaws, it is very rust free, and (now) quite
straight.  I have two latches for it, which would polish up nicely, I
think, but I don't have the part that mounts on the windscreen.  I also
have a set of webbing and hardware to mount it that I could include for
$15, and some stainless steel screws to attach it to the car (free).  I
do not have the rear stiffener (TRF lists them).

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L