Fuel to the LBC fire...

To: triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel to the LBC fire...
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:52:50 -0400
Ok- here's one that goes back a few weeks- the discussion regarding LBC's in
Iraq...

It had been stated with a little authority there were probably no LBC's in
Iraq, for various reasons, and the discussion ended there... Well, tonight on
one of the cable news channels I was watching a clip of some looting in one of
the cities, and saw what I am about 99% sure was a Hillman- just like the one
in Harry Potter! It was driving past the camera, then the usual taxi's, etc.

Just thought I'd throw it out there, let you all know. :)

Scott