Wheel well protectors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel well protectors
From: david brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:00:23 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,

I recently moved to Virginia and find myself living
at the end of a very long stone road. My car is
a pristine California car. I'm looking for ideas
on wheel well protectors. Ideally I'd clip some
plastic guards on using magnets or velcro, drive
the lenghth of the driveway, and once at the paved
road I'd remove them. All of this so that I can
cruise down the stone road at a speed greater than
a walking pace without risk of stone chips. I'm
anxious to hear of any suggestions for plastic
stone wheel well guards that I can adapt to my
TR250.

TIA,
Dave